Your Loan Application
What To Take With You To Your Loan Application
- Employer(s) address(es) - for the past two years
- Current year-to-date pay stubs
- Previous two years’ W-2 forms
- Banks’ names, mailing addresses and account numbers.
- (FHA Loans - two months’ bank statements on all accounts: checking, savings, mutual funds, stocks, etc.)
- Creditors’ names, addresses and account numbers for all debts presently owed, including credit cards.
- Copy of monthly mortgage statement on current home or the loan number and mortgage company and address.
- Copy of sales contract on property being sole.
- FHA Loans: Photo I.D. and Social Security card
- VA Loans: V.A. Certification of Eligibility and D.D. 214 (discharge papers)
- Residences and landlord names and addresses for past two years.
- Money required for appraisal and credit report.